Is there an entrance examination to study MBA or MCA in Government Colleges? | Kalvimalar - News

Is there an entrance examination to study MBA or MCA in Government Colleges?- 27-Aug-2008

Font Size :

Yes, there is. A notice about this has been released. This exam is conducted by
the Anna University. It is possible to join in Government Engineering Colleges
and Government Arts and Science Colleges, in MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Arch
courses, according to the ranking obtained through this exam.  A Few other
Private Universities and Self- Finance colleges also acknowledge this exam.
The Final year degree students can also apply. This exam is conducted in the
month of May.
TANCET (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test) exam is conducted in Anna University, Chennai, Government College of Technology, Coimbatore Thiagaraja Engineering College, Madurai, Government Engineering College, Salem, Bishop Heber College, Trichy, Government Engineering College, Tirunelveli and Thanthai Periyar Institute of Technology, Vellore. Registration can be done online at The application form can be obtained at the above-mentioned colleges by paying Rs.300. By paying a DD for Rs.350, the form can be obtained from the Anna University by post.

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

Copyright © 2024 rights reserved | Contact us