Where can we do Ph.D Research in Mining? | Kalvimalar - News

Where can we do Ph.D Research in Mining?- 17-Nov-2008

Font Size :

Ph.d research in mining can be carried on  at Indian School of Mines University in
Dhanbad.  This University offers rare opportunity of doing Ph.d in Fuel, Mines,
Mineral, Petroleum and Mining Machinery, with the aid of stipend. The
admission fee for this research is Rs.1000. For complete details log onto

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

Copyright © 2024 rights reserved | Contact us