Where can we do Hospitality Administration Course? | Kalvimalar - News

Where can we do Hospitality Administration Course? - 22-Apr-2009

Font Size :

IGNOU-Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a quality course, International Hospitality Administration. This is a three-year Under-graduate course. Further details can be had from the these addresses:

Benson College of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts, Chennai.
Phone number- 044-4206-1233

Canan School of Catering and Hotel Management- Chennai.
Phone number-044-2931-2122

Shervoroys College of Catering and Hotel Administration, Salem.
Phone Number- 04274-264-533

Sri Balaji College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Trichy.
Phone Number- 0431-2060605.

This is a three-year full time course offered by IGNOU in collaboration with these institutions.   Those who have completed plus two can join the course. Application form can be obtained by paying Rs.250/ to the institution. Otherwise, send a DD for Rs. 350/- to IGNOU and get it.  You can also apply by downloading the application from its website. The last date for sending the application is July 14.   However, selection is only through the competitive Examinations.

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

Copyright © 2024 rights reserved | Contact us