A.C College of Engineering and Technology

College History

Dr. R.M. Alagappa Chettiar a man of rare wisdom and forethought, founded Alagappa Chettiar Educational Trust with the sole aim of developing the backward area of Karaikudi into a centre for higher education and provided necessary funds for the establishment of educational institutions. In 1952 21st July, ACCET started functioning with three faculties-Civil, Mechanical and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The Foundation tablet for the main building of the college was laid by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the then President of India on 19th February 1953. Subsequently, in 1966, the institution was handed over to Govt. of Tamil Nadu.

Address : 
Sivaganga District
Karaikudi(Railway Station)
Karaikudi - 630 004.

Telephone : 
04565 - 224535, 225349

Fax : 
04565 - 224528

Email :

Website :

Search this Site
dinamalar advertisement tariff

Copyright © 2024 rights reserved | Contact us